The Rural Municipality of Meeting Lake No. 466 is accepting applications for Casual Office Assistant.
The successful applicant will provide clerical support, process public inquiries and complete municipal tasks as assigned, with casual hours to retain the regular office hours. Requirements include technical skills in municipal administration, governance and municipal accounting.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- Local government administration or another certificate from a business-related program.
- High level of computer literacy – with Munisoft and Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge in basic accounting principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal effectively with the general public and to work independently
Applicants are invited to submit a resume detailing qualification, work experience and three references. Deadline for receiving applications is February 6, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Please submit application to the following address:
Mail: R.M. of Meeting Lake No. 466, Box 26, Mayfair, SK S0M 1S0
The R.M. of Meeting Lake wishes to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.