Under the Zoning Bylaw, the RM of Meeting Lake No. 466 requires permits to be completed for any new development, construction or demolition on existing properties. Forms available on-line and at the RM office.
A building permit is separate from the development permit. A building permit refers to the building construction and compliance with the National Building Code and is governed by the RM Building Bylaw.
Permit application forms are available at the RM office and on-line. Permits will not be issued until all applicable fees are paid.
Planning Review for Building Requirements
- Plan Review for New House
- Plan Review for New House RMT
- Plan Review for House Addition
- Plan Review for Mobile Homes
- Plan Review for Attached Garage
- Plan Review for Detached Garage
- Plan Review for Deck